Skip to main content

Making a scene


Next to do was to create a storyboard for my animation.
And, for a story board, I knew I'd need a nice selection of character poses from each character... I didn't mind too much about using the same pose twice, so I needed just enough to make the story followable, so that you can tell what the character is doing in each cell

Anyway, once I'd drawn a few poses I scanned them in and cut them out so they had a nice transparent background, so I could arrange them on the storyboard.
With this nice little collection I thought I'd put a small scene together.

Here's what I made first...

Then once I finished drawing the bunnies and foxes,

I made this one...
Click the image for a bigger version... I think.

Maybe a little too cluttered, but as an after thought I quite like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll the titles!

Not really titles, but here is a quick overview of what the "Day" indicators will look like... For those interested, during the movie, in what day it's gotten to. And click the image to see it animated... You may need the newest quicktime, or else here's a link to a youtube video...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKK_q9NDpHQ

Let me put that into perspective...

. .Click here to see larger image. ---- 3 Megs ---- .