Skip to main content

Everything needs a beginning...


And here's mine...
My first few posts will be (should be) much more full than than later posts because it'll be catchup to try get the gist of what's already been done, (albeit not very much.)

Anyway, this will mostly be me displaying work, sketches and goings on in my University work which is, and will be until sometime in February, two projects.

The first, and main project, is an animation project.
I'm not setting to do a finished animation, as it turns out, as it is far too ambitious.

Nope, instead I'm setting out to create a good quality storyboard, enough to get the story across, and a shot animation including a couple of shots from, what would be, the finished animation.

The second, lesser project, will be illustration and I'll be writing a report on it.

Basically I'm choosing a newspaper columnist and I want to illustrate their articles, pretending I'm the actual illustrator for the column.

I will then try to contact the writer of the articles and ask if they're interested... The project's direction will then be directed by the answer.

And there's what my blog will (should) be about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll the titles!

Not really titles, but here is a quick overview of what the "Day" indicators will look like... For those interested, during the movie, in what day it's gotten to. And click the image to see it animated... You may need the newest quicktime, or else here's a link to a youtube video...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKK_q9NDpHQ

Let me put that into perspective...

. .Click here to see larger image. ---- 3 Megs ---- .