Skip to main content

Illustration, part I

A quick rundown of the project for those who didn't read the first post.
But this is the last time.

I'm doing newspaper illustrations for articles by the same writer once a week.
I started off doing them for the times' Rosemary Bennett (as the two illustrations on this page are from) but I've moved onto one Steve Connor who writes for the Independent, as I found his writing to be much more in-line with my interests.

Anyway, here are the two I did on Rosemary Bennett, along with the final roughs...

We're too busy pushing pens to save children, say social workers

Condoms catch up with pills as safe sex message gets through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll the titles!

Not really titles, but here is a quick overview of what the "Day" indicators will look like... For those interested, during the movie, in what day it's gotten to. And click the image to see it animated... You may need the newest quicktime, or else here's a link to a youtube video...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKK_q9NDpHQ

Let me put that into perspective...

. .Click here to see larger image. ---- 3 Megs ---- .