Skip to main content

A couple of unfinisheds

.
Because I haven't actually finished a new illustration, I'll show two unfinished ones.
They're both pretty much finalised pencil sketches, but the pen I was using ran out, and the new pen I bought ruined one of my sketches already... By bleeding through 2 skeets of paper.

So yeah, when I get a new pen, you'll see the finished illustrations.

Anyway, here they are...

At 13, 000 years, tree is world's oldest organism



Sales boost for the physics book found in Tiger's car

(I cut the bottom off to make the image as a whole more visible... You're not missing much by not seeing the bottom.)
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roll the titles!

Not really titles, but here is a quick overview of what the "Day" indicators will look like... For those interested, during the movie, in what day it's gotten to. And click the image to see it animated... You may need the newest quicktime, or else here's a link to a youtube video...  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKK_q9NDpHQ

Let me put that into perspective...

. .Click here to see larger image. ---- 3 Megs ---- .